Ora la musica che ascoltiamo daddy Simo ed io è rap, soul, reggae... E Sofi, fin da quando era nella pancia, ha sempre avuto una colonna sonora della sua vita.
C'è una canzone che, fin da quando è nata ed era in ospedale, le facevo e le faccio sentire...ed ora la cosa meravigliosa di tutto ciò è che la cantiamo insieme!
La musica aiuta, ne sono convinta! Sta facendo crescere LilSofi con l'orecchio per le note (intona le canzoni che sente), con la voglia di fare musica (ha la tastiera con il microfono che usa sempre) e produce beat con un'applicazione!
Appena sente la musica si mette a ballare perché le viene naturale farlo ed è bellissimo vederla!
...
I remember as a child my parents made me listen to lots of italian music ... Pooh, Ricchi e Poveri, Mango, Bertè ... And they bought me a microphone that I used a lot, so the neighbor, when I met , made me compliments because they heard me sing! In fact, growing up, I was doing the rap mc!
Now the music we listen to me and daddy Simo is rap, soul, reggae ... And Sofi, since he was in the belly, has always had a soundtrack in her life.
There is a song that, since she was born and she was in the hospital, I listen to her ... and now the wonderful thing about all this is that we sing together!
The music helps, I'm convinced! It's raising LilSofi with the ear for notes (sings songs that feels), with the desire to make music (she has the keyboard with a microphone that uses), always produces beats with an application!
Just feel the music began to dance because it is natural to do it and it is great to see her!
#music

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento