Poi abbiamo trovato una casa più grande e lei aveva la sua camera dove ha iniziato a dormire, nel suo lettino con le sponde e con una piccola luce(rossa) di quelle da notte che rimangono attaccate alla presa.
Questo per un bel po' di tempo ma, qualche settimana fa, ha iniziato a svegliarsi la notte piangendo, chiamandomi in lacrime disperata.... e, non sapendo perché, non ho dato subito importanza alla luce, pensavo ad altri motivi.
Un giorno, trovo una lampada delle principesse che tenevo come regalo per qualche occasione e, con LilSofi, decidiamo di metterla nella sua camera raccontandole una favola che le ricordasse che la notte, se si fosse svegliata senza la mamma vicino, avrebbe trovato le principesse che le illuminavano la camera e non la lasciavano sola.
Sono un po' di notti che, infatti, dorme tranquilla e il mattino si sveglia chiamandomi e gridando "L'ho fatta la nanna!!!".
...
In the first months of life, obviously LilSofi slept in our bedroom in his crib, with a light, a spotlight with a low light but for me it was an annoying exaggerated! I wasn't used to sleeping with the light on, so much so that, after some time, I started to turn it off and turn it on if necessary!
Then we found a bigger house and she had her own room where he started sleeping in her bed with the banks and with a little light (red) of the night that remain attached to the power point.
This for quite a while 'time, but a few weeks ago, he started waking up in the night crying, calling me in tears and desperate.... not knowing why, I immediately don't gave importance to the light, I thought of other reasons.
One day, I find a lamp princesses that I kept as a gift for any occasion and with LilSofi, we decide to put it in her room telling a tale to remind her that night if she woke up without her mother near, she found the princesses that illuminated the room and not left her alone.
There are a bit of nights that, in fact, she sleep quiet and the morning wakes up calling and shouting "I made a nap !!!".
Sono un po' di notti che, infatti, dorme tranquilla e il mattino si sveglia chiamandomi e gridando "L'ho fatta la nanna!!!".
...
In the first months of life, obviously LilSofi slept in our bedroom in his crib, with a light, a spotlight with a low light but for me it was an annoying exaggerated! I wasn't used to sleeping with the light on, so much so that, after some time, I started to turn it off and turn it on if necessary!
Then we found a bigger house and she had her own room where he started sleeping in her bed with the banks and with a little light (red) of the night that remain attached to the power point.
This for quite a while 'time, but a few weeks ago, he started waking up in the night crying, calling me in tears and desperate.... not knowing why, I immediately don't gave importance to the light, I thought of other reasons.
One day, I find a lamp princesses that I kept as a gift for any occasion and with LilSofi, we decide to put it in her room telling a tale to remind her that night if she woke up without her mother near, she found the princesses that illuminated the room and not left her alone.
There are a bit of nights that, in fact, she sleep quiet and the morning wakes up calling and shouting "I made a nap !!!".
#luce #principesse #light #princess
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento