Avevo già in mente il disastro che potevamo combinare... Schizzi di impasto ovunque, lei che tingeva le mani e poi se le metteva sui capelli, burro e farina per terra....invece lei è stata imbambolata mentre maneggiavo gli attrezzi da cucina e spiegavo la ricetta, manco fossi la Parodi in tv, e mi passava le cose che le chiedevo.
Mi seguiva passo passo e assaggiava di tanto in tanto l'impasto con le scaglie di cioccolato e annuiva! Mi teneva i pirottini mentre mettevo l'impasto e faceva le file di pieni e vuoti.
Messi in forno, li ammiravamo mentre si gonfiavano!
Non amo cucinare, devo essere sincera, ma oggi mi sono sentita una super cuoca...con una super aiutante!
...
One of the Sundays when I was at home (because sickly) I decided to make some sweets and, to the astonishment, LilSofi has really helped!
I already had in mind the disaster that could combine ... Sketches of dough everywhere, she dyed her hands and then they put them on the hair, butter and flour on the floor .... but she was stunned when I handled the cooking gear and explained the recipe, Like miss Parodi on TV, and she give me the things that I asked.
She followed step by step and tasted sometimes the dough with chocolate chips and nodding! She kept the cups while I put the dough and made the file of full and empty.
Put in the oven, while we watched them swelled!
I don't like to cook, I have to be honest, but today I felt a super cook ... with a super helper!

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento